|Level: 25 - 50|
|Minor settlements||Tualiq ruins|
|Location||North of Icecrown, in the North Sea|
|PvP status||Contested territory|
Players who have risen in the ranks of the Argent Tournament and awarded the title of <Crusader> by the Argent Crusade are directed to the island with a new series of quests surrounding the kvaldir's taking of the island from the tuskarr.
It was formerly home to a tuskarr village until it was conquered by Drottinn Hrothgar and his kvaldir, who renamed it "Hrothgar's Landing". The island then became a mist-shrouded staging point from which the kvaldir, or "sea vrykul" as they are often known as, staged attacks against the Silver Covenant and the Sunreavers' ships in the waters between the island and Icecrown.
Maps and subregions
|Zone Name||Faction||Level Range||Direction||Access|
|The Storm Peaks||67 - 80||Southeast||By flying mount|
|Icecrown||67 - 80||South||By flying mount|
- Main article: Hrothgar's Landing NPCs
- Hrothgar's Landing is the second outdoor zone added to the game in a content patch since Isle of Quel'Danas was added in 2.4.0.
- It is the northernmost point that players may freely access on Azeroth; but the Lost Glacier, only visited once by death knight players, lies even further north.
Since the slain tuskarr on the island are called Slain Tualiq Villager, "Tualiq" is most likely the former name of the island, the village, or both.
- Patch 7.3.5 (2018-01-16): Level scaling implemented, previous zone level: 77 - 80.
- Hotfix (2016-07-21): The NPCs who went missing from Hrothgar's Landing have been returned.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Added.