|Start||Runas the Shamed|
|Reputation||+250 Court of Farondis|
Item level 650 Artifact relic|
47 40 (or 58 20 at lvl 110)
Kill Ael'Yith and his construct.
I am weak. The hunger is devastating, my friend. I understand now why your dragon rests in these pools.
I came to warn you but... it looks like I was too late.
I hear him outside now. Ael'Yith... is... here...
Hah! Ha ha ha haaaa!
I haven't felt this alive in YEARS!
What you've done, <name> - not only to replenish my mana pools, but also to save my brood - will not be forgotten. The blues of Azsuna are ever in your debt.
Head back outside to Azurewing Repose after you've picked up the quest.
- Quest accept
- Runas sounds weak and sickly.
- Runas the Shamed says: This hunger is consuming my very mind. It is taking every ounce of my energy to just... just...
- Runas the Shamed says: Can you hear me, my friend?
- Runas the Shamed says: I... I can not see you anymore.
- Runas the Shamed says: I think... perhaps it is time to say goodbye, then.
- Runas the Shamed says: Thank you, my friend, for letting my last few hours mean something.
- Runas fully devolves into a Withered and begins mindlessly wandering.
- Approach the mana pool
- Through Orbyth, Ael'Yith is seen draining energy from Senegos, who has become translucent.
- Ael'Yith says: Yes, yes! Surrender your power, dragon. These pools belong to the Nightborne now!
- Senegos says: Help me, small one...
- Attacking breaks the spell drain and Senegos become solid again.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.