Hunger for Blood
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
|Hunger for Blood|
|Talent tree||Assassination, Tier 11|
- This can trigger with other classes bleed effects not just your own.
- if your target does not have a bleed effect on it, you can use one-point to enable HoF.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.
- Hotfix (2009-04-21): and Hunger for Blood should no longer last through a talent switch.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): No longer stacks. Damage bonus changed to 15% for a single application. Requires a bleed effect active on the rogue's target. No longer removes bleeds from the rogue. Now costs 15 energy and lasts for 60 seconds.
- Patch 3.0.9 (2009-02-10): Now increases damage 5% per stack, (up from 3%.)
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.