|Race||Venom spider (Beast)|
|Level||33 Rare Elite|
|Location||Servants' Quarters, Karazhan|
To cause the Hyakiss or one of the other servant's quarters bosses to spawn, you must completely clear the area of trash. If it takes your raid more than 30 minutes to kill them all, you will likely have respawns, which will need killed as well. Once there is not a single trash mob alive in the Servant's Quarters, one of the three bosses will spawn. Which boss spawns is determined randomly.
- Hyakiss' Web: Stuns an enemy for 10 sec (magic).
- Acidic Wound: Deals 500 damage every 3 seconds and reduces armor by 500. Stacks up to 60 times and lasts 1 minute. This cannot be dispelled.
After engaging, 2 tanks build up threat on Hyakiss simultaneously. Make sure that the off-tank always stays second on the aggro-list, so that when the main tank gets webbed, Hyakiss goes to the off tank, instead of killing the raid. Remove the poison, it reduces armor and does nature damage per few seconds. If there is no one to remove it, the off tank should taunt her if the poison stacks too often (2-3 times), so that the MT has the chance to let the debuff run out. The stun can also be dispelled.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Model updated.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Health and damage reduced by 30%.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.