- Hurricane saddled
Can't say I've had THAT request before.
<Dorian leans back in her chair for a moment and rubs at her eyes.>
I'm getting too old for this nonsense.
<Dorian heaves a long sigh.>
Go on out back and saddle Hurricane for me while I pack my things. We will meet you at Port Fogtide.
We're going to need a slip.
You will receive:
- 2 34
- 1,800 XP
I don't go anywhere without my horse, <name>.
Well. This complicates things a touch.
On accepting this quest:
- Dorian Atwater says: You'll find ol' Hurricane in the yard. Don't worry, he's not as wild as his name implies. Well, not quite.
First attempt to saddle Hurricane:
- The horse knocks you away a short distance.
- Hurricane snorts irritably.
- Dorian Atwater yells: Sal! Where'd I leave my tools?
- Sal Atwater says: Out back, dearest!
- Dorian Atwater mutters something about back pain under her breath.
- Dorian comes out the backdoor, gathers up a toolbox in her hands from on top of a crate and approaches Hurricane and the adventurer.
- On approach, he runs off a distance in the opposite direction and faces you.
- Hurricane stomps away from you with an indignant whinny.
- Hurricane, finally saddled, walks forward and allows Dorian to hold his reigns.
- Dorian Atwater says: Aren't you just the sweetest little horse in the valley? Yes, you are!
- She leads Hurricane over to the front path, stopping to speak to Sal.
- Dorian Atwater says: You know the drill, Sal. Get the cart and meet me at the lumber mill.
- Sal Atwater says: Be gentle with <name>, sweet pea.
- Dorian leads Hurricane to the road east toward Tidecross.
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Added.