|Reputation||+500 Cenarion Circle|
<race>! I'm glad someone's here to help me out.
We Cenarion druids have re-cultivated Dalson's Farm, immediately behind me. The land has flourished and our crops have been successful... mostly.
A few plants seem to still be infected by the plague that ran through this land. Perhaps their roots were too deep, perhaps the seeds were weak... I cannot say. All I can say is that I need an able <class> like you to help me remove the bad plants from the good ones.
Have you finished killing ... er, removing those plants yet?
Thank you for your help, <name>. I know that picking vegetables isn't the most heroic task imaginable, but even the humblest tasks have their rewards.
- Wrotten apples - summon a Pome Wraith. (Pome? Google's right there for you.)
- Unhealthy looking pumpkins - summon a Thrashing Pumpkin.
- Bad Corn - summons a Corn Stalker
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.