Icy Talons is a level 56 Frost death knight talent.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Redesigned as a talent. Now causes to also increases melee attack speed by 10% for 6 sec, stacking up to 3 times.
- Hotfix (2015-01-12): Icy Talons now causes the Death Knight to gain 20% (up from 5%) more of the Haste stat from all sources.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now the Frost secondary stat attunement, increasing attack speed by 20% (down from 45%), Haste by 10% (up from 0%), and granting 5% more of the Haste stat from all sources.
- Hotfix (2014-01-06): Icy Talons now increases melee attack speed by 45% (up from 30%).
- Hotfix (2013-03-05): Icy Talons now increases attack speed by 30% (was 25%).
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now increases attack speed by 25% (was 20%).
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Redesigned and moved to Frost tree specialization.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): The personal haste benefit provided by this talent is no longer exclusive with other sources of melee haste. This will allow death knights to always swing 4/6/12/16/20% faster when Frost Fever is applied. Windfury Totem and the party/raid component of Improved Icy Talons still do not stack.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): This talent now has a new icon.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.