If Chaos Drives, Let Suffering Hold The Reins
1 Bonus talent, |
- Scarlet Crusader slain: (10)
- Citizen of Havenshire slain: (10)
They make their stand now, outside of Death's Breach, futilely attempting to push us back in hopes of saving their horses, mines, lumber and citizens.
This will be your first lesson in Scourge warfare: TERROR!
Go to the front lines, south of here, and destroy Scarlet Crusaders. Leave their corpses so that we may utilize them for the death march.
But most importantly: kill the fleeing villagers. Soldiers dying are an affordance, but villagers? That is what strikes fear into the hearts of man.
This is the opening sonata, death knight. The Scourge death march begins with the eradication of the front lines.
Do you feel it, <name>? That sensation is raw power coursing through your body. Such a thing cannot exist for mortals.
Valid "Scarlet Crusader" targets include Scarlet Peasant, Scarlet Medic, Scarlet Captain and Scarlet Infantryman. Citizens of Havenshire flee to New Avalon, which is empty for this phase of the chain, and will despawn upon reaching either the Scarlet Hold or the New Avalon Town Hall.
Past the makeshift barrier near the Havenshire Lumber Mill, a Scarlet Captain will path by three Scarlet Peasants. They will stop to speak with one of them, and they will respond. There are other captains that path near peasants, but this is the closest one.
- Scarlet Captain says: Double your efforts! Get this wood piled up and ready for shipment to New Avalon!
- Scarlet Captain says: The horns of war have sounded! We haven't much time! Quicken your pace!
- Scarlet Captain says: Havenshire will soon be overrun with Scourge. We must hurry!
- Scarlet Captain says: Faster, brother! I don't know how much longer we can hold these Scourge monsters back!
- Scarlet Peasant says: I'm on it!
- Scarlet Peasant says: I'm workin' as fast as I can, cap'n!
- Scarlet Peasant says: Got another pile ready to go! Outta my way!
- Scarlet Peasant says: I can't keep this pace up, sir! If the Scourge don't get me, exhaustion will!