Free Sirius Ebonwing, Cassiel Nightthorn, and Asha Ravensong.
Within the prison are three of my... <cough>... comrades.
We were taken by surprise while scouting the area.
I am not long for this world, but please, save them.
- Don't forget to pick up the quest while you're here.
- Once freed, Asha Ravensong will disappear but don't worry -- she'll waiting be on the other side of the portal in Lieutenant Desdel Stareye's room.
- Quests accepted
- Commander Jarod Shadowsong says: I will stay to ease this prisoner's passing. It won't be long, now. Go ahead and find Maiev.
- Sirius Ebonwing found
- <The demon hunter looks as pale as a ghost. He shivers uncontrollably.>
- Excuse me...
- Asha Ravensong found
- We were in pursuit of a dangerous dreadlord. Unfortunately, he lured us right into a trap.
- Arduen sent me. You're free.
- Asha Ravensong says: I'm sorry to hear that Arduen didn't make it. I will make sure the demons pay for his death.
- Cassiel Nightthorn found
- <The Illidari's body is nearly unrecognizable. He was tortured, then died from the wounds.>
- Be at peace.
Requires completion of the Bradensbrook story chapter.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.