Image of Wrathion
- Not to be confused with Image of Wrathion (Throne of Thunder).
|Location||Vision of Stormwind; Vision of Orgrimmar|
- A blow well struck, but this was only the beginning of N'Zoth's vision. Additional horrors lurk throughout the city. Find them, and vanquish them.
- A grim fate for Orgrimmar indeed. Take solace in the knowledge that should it ever come to pass, you shall be ready to end it.
- A grim fate for Stormwind indeed. Take solace in the knowledge that should it ever come to pass, you shall be ready to end it.
- A valiant effort. With continued forays into the visions, your resistance to N'Zoth's influence grows ever stronger.
- Driven mad by N'Zoth's whispers, Thrall believes that the elements warn him of a disaster that only the Old God can prevent.
- It seems that you are able to withstand the visions for longer than before. Each excursion prepares you for the horrors of Ny'alotha.
- N'Zoth clearly exults in the notion of a corrupted Orgrimmar. The further you venture into the city, the more I desire to end him once and for all.
- N'Zoth clearly exults in the notion of a corrupted Stormwind. The further you venture into the city, the more I desire to end him once and for all.
- Now all of Orgrimmar drinks the blood of N'Zoth, twisting the Horde into a frenzied war machine.
- Obeying the whispers in her mind, Alleria Windrunner forces all to submit to the Old God... or be purged.
- Our sorties into N'Zoth's mind place you in immense peril. We must push further into the visions, but not if we lose you to madness in the process.
- Stormwind City. A bastion of the Holy Light, now fallen to the Void. A staging ground for N'Zoth's armies.
We stand at the edge of N'Zoth's vision. Once you embark from here, you will be immersed in his influence.
Brace yourself, <Name>. You are about to witness terrible things. Remind yourself that it is all an illusion.
When you are ready, we shall sacrifice the vessel and continue our mission.
Show me the map of the vision.
- PTR gossip
Let me know when you are ready to begin.
Where am I?
This is a construct, a place between places. I am trying to distance myself from the corruption as much as possible. Even so it appears that this place is affected on some level.
- Patch 8.3.0 (2020-01-14): Added.