- Imp in a Ball
- Binds when picked up
- Use: Adds this toy to your Toy Box.
Ask a question, then right click to receive your answer! (30 Sec Cooldown)
Imp in a Ball is an item that allows you to summon an "Imp in a Ball" which will whisper you a fortune, similar to a magic 8-ball. It is a reward from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game loot card 'Fortune Telling'.
- Summons an untargettable "Imp in a Ball" directly in front of the caster. It makes the same imp noise that you hear when a warlock summons an Imp. The imp shakes up and down for a few seconds, and then whispers you a fortune. It is basically an in-game magic 8 ball.
- Casting time is instant. The cooldown is 30 seconds. The Imp lasts for a slightly shorter duration and then fades away.
- The number of different fortunes seems to be very large.
- If you are in a party or raid, the Imp will speak in your party instead of whispering you.
- An imp in a ball is seen hovering above a pool in the Serenity Falls in the Jade Forest on Pandaria.
- "Hey! You try arranging furniture with some jerk shaking your house!"
- "Yes, now stop pestering me!"
- "I see that happening sometime between tomorrow and the next decade. Definitely."
- "Be quiet 'bout what you hear and see around here, <race>."
- "I would bet your soul on it."
- "The outlook is very bad - for YOU that is! Haha, take it!"
- "I'm gonna have to give this one the big N-O."
- "I suppose."
- "Sure, but you're not going to like it."
- "That's about as likely as me getting out of this ball."
- "When Blackrock freezes over!"
- "I've consulted my fellow imps, and we think YES, except for that one imp."
- "I can make that happen. Just sign below the dotted line..."
- "Are you my pal, Danny?"
- "Not unless you're some kind of super-person. And don't kid yourself, you're not."
- "Yes, yes, a thousand times, yes already!"
- "My sources say "no". Before the torture, that is."
- "Yes, but if anyone asks... It wasn't me who told you."
- "It's as sure as the warts on my backside!"
- "Ask me again later - I'm trying to scratch my nose and it's hard to concentrate."
- "Unfortunately... yes."
- "The odds are 32.33 (repeating of course) chance of success."
- "I ask myself that question every day..."
- "Yes, but I hoped I would never have to answer that."
- "Please insert 25 silver pieces and try again."
- "What happens in the twisting nether, stays in the twisting nether."
- "Yes, but not in the way you imagine."
- "The answer is yes in here, and I don't see why it would be any different out there."
- "Hahahaha, you're kidding right?"
- "Yes, No, Maybe so."
- "4 8 15 16 23 42"
- "It won't matter, you'll be dead by tomorrow."
- "Jump three times and dance for ten minutes and it will definitely happen!"
- "The outlook is positive, but I'm still negative."
- "Looks good for you...and bad for me."
- "Three words - "ab - so - lutely"!"
- "Concentrate (on releasing me from this infernal prison) and try again later."
- "Yes is my answer..."
- "It pain me to say this, but "Yes".
- "You need Arcane Intellect, because that answer is obvious! NO!"
- "You remember the time you tried to drill that hole in your head?"
- "Please... Is Kil'jaeden red?
- "Yes, it will rain. That's not what you asked? Too bad!"