In the House of Light and Shadow
|Level||110 (Requires 110)|
The Tears of Elune are ready for you, <name>. I am uncertain what to do from here. Take the relic back to your order hall and try to use it on Light's Heart.
Maybe make them touch? Honestly your guess is as good as mine.
Let's hope this works!
Dead? The titans are dead?
<Khadgar ponders the news for a minute.>
It explains so much, yet I cannot help but feel an overwhelming sense of sadness. We have been on our own all along. Our gods killed before we were born.
Illidan is dead and the Golden Army fights an endless war in our name from across the cosmos.
I need a moment, <name>. This is too much bad news for an old man to bear.
- 16450 XP
- Xe'ra says: Do not be alarmed, mortal. Your concisousness has been projected to my astral presence in the Great Dark Beyond.
- Xe'ra says: I am Xe'ra, one of the first naaru to be forged here during the great ordering of the cosmos.
- Xe'ra says: You have come to the crucible of all creation in search of answers. Listen then, and find enlightenment.
- Xe'ra says: In a time now long past, a great battle was fought that would determine the fate of all worlds. It was in that final battle that the all-powerful titan Pantheon fell to one of their own: Sargeras.
- Xe'ra says: After the fall, none were left to oppose the will of Sargeras. Unfettered, the dark titan and his Burning Legion would go on to annihilate countless worlds in their Burning Crusade.
- Xe'ra says: From the ashes of those ravaged worlds, survivors arose to stand against the demons. They became know as the Army of the Light.
- Xe'ra says: But now, the Golden Army teeters upon the precipice of oblivion as their campaign on Argus nears its terminus. Should they fall, the Legion will initiate a new Burning Crusade, and with it the cosmos will tremble.
- Xe'ra says: I am here now on a mission of desperation. I seek the child of Light and Shadow: the boy destined to end the age of demons.
- Xe'ra says: The one called Illidan Stormrage.
- Vicktor Ebonfall says: Well look who's come back from the dead! <Buddy/Lady>, you've been unconscious for 3 days. I'm sure Khadgar will be relieved that his special pal is awake. Me on the other hand? Still a damned sea lion.
When approaching Khadgar in the Violet Citadel to turn in the quest:
- Archmage Khadgar says: You live! Your champions came to me after they failed to rouse you at your order hall. We brought you here and put you in the infirmary. What happened?
After turning in the quest, your character shudders in pain. Xe'ra has yet more to say:
- Xe'ra says: The pain will subside, champion. You now carry my mark, and through it I am able to see and feel as you do. Return to me when you are able. We have much to do.
After unlocking the first two Class Hall champions:
- (paladin only)
- (requires level 110)
- (requires Artifact Knowledge level 2)
- (requires Artifact Knowledge level 5)
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Xe'ra now uses her unique model instead of the generic naaru model.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.