Infiltrating the Cult (Horde)
|Start||Blood Guard Torek|
|Level||80 (Requires 1)|
|Previous||Signs Of The Times|
|Next||Spreading The Word|
- Join the Doomsday Cult
The streets of Orgrimmar are wild with rumors about the cult's origins and practices. There's only one way to know the truth about this group, <name>. You're going to join them.
Approach one of the doomsayers in the Drag and tell them you wish to join their group. With any luck, they will give you instructions to introduce yourself to one of the group's leaders and tell you where the group is hiding. Don any clothing give to you by the doomsayer; you'll need it to gain entry to the group's hideout.
Welcome, friend. We are honored that you have decided to embrace the truth and join us. Come, there will be more time to talk later and you have much to learn.
Pick up The Missing before heading out. Head to the Drag and speak with a Doomsayer, tell him you wish to join the group and you will be given the Recruit's Robe. Exit Orgrimmar and take a left heading southeast to reach Jaggedswine Farm.. Jintak can be found at outside the house on the western shore of the lake. Make sure that "Cult Disguise" is active or Sylandra will not be all that friendly.
- I don't recognize you. Are you new here?
What are those devices that everyone is building?
- Ah, you are new. Those devices are part of our master's plan to bring about the transformation of the world. They will unleash the fires of judgment and allow us to ascent to immortality. This is the master's promise.
- Already having the Recruit's Robe in your bags will prevent you from completing the objective of this quest.
If you use a heirloom chest put it back before turning in the quest to benefit from the experience bonus. Jintak won't give you quests but will accept the finished ones without the robe.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2010-11-01): Activated.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.