Inherit the Earth
|Level||90 (Requires 90)|
|Category||Valley of the Four Winds|
|Rewards||9 92 50|
|Previous||Tillers exalted, all 16 plots unlocked|
Speak to Farmer Yoon.
- Ask Farmer Yoon to join the Tillers council
As you know, <name>, I'm getting along in my years. One can't stay a spry young pandaren forever, you know.
I'm looking for someone to take over my duties here at the Tillers Union, and I can't think of a better person than Farmer Yoon.
He's got a good deal to learn, but he's got a good head on his shoulders and most importantly, a generous heart.
Do you think he'd be interested?
Julep and juice, now that's a nice combination!
Why I just knew you could convince him, <name>. You've set my heart at ease, knowing the Tillers will be in good hands.
- 118000 XP
Nana Mudclaw offers this quest once adventurers have reached exalted standing with the Tillers and have unlocked all 16 plots at Sunsong Ranch. As of Patch 5.3.0, she will send the following letter to eligible players:
The time has come for me to step down from the Tiller's council. I've worked my old bones for forty years... it's time for me to sit on my porch, drink juleps, and watch my grandchildren grow up.
It remains to me to find a successor, and I could think of no better person to help me in this search than you.
Would you please come see me at Halfhill? I will be waiting in the house at the top of the hill.
Speak with Yoon:
- Farmer Yoon, will you join the council of the Tillers Union?
- Farmer Yoon says: Nana Mudclaw asked ME to join the Tillers council?
- Farmer Yoon says: Just think of all the knowledge I could share. Think of all the food we could grow!
- Farmer Yoon says: But... I don't think I'll have time to work for the council, AND run Sunsong Ranch.
- Farmer Yoon says: This farm has been in my family for generations. How can I give it up? Yet, a greater responsibility has fallen upon me.
- Farmer Yoon says: There's only one solution. I have to join the council. As for the farm...
- Farmer Yoon says: <Name>, I'm gifting Sunsong Ranch to you. You're in charge, now!
- Farmer Yoon says: I'd better head up and talk to Nana. The farm is yours now, <name>. I know you'll take great care of it.
- Yoon starts walking in the direction of Halfhill Market.
Head up and speak with Nana to turn in. Back on the ranch, the Work Orders board has popped up at Yoon's old spot. It offers a number of quests designed to give rep with five factions on Pandaria: August Celestials, Dominance Offensive or Operation: Shieldwall, Golden Lotus, Klaxxi, and Shado-Pan.
It should be noted that this quest is not considered a necessary one to be accepted. Many players that have already completed many of the other rep gains of the other factions will not gain much from completing work orders. Other players have stated that planting eight plots as opposed to just one plot for Yoon's regular quest is not as economical a trade off to be worth doing.
- Honored 5,500/12,000:
- Barnaby Fletcher (optional):
- Revered 4,000/21,000:
- Revered 8,500/21,000:
- Revered 12,600/21,000 (Lost Dog, optional):
- Revered 16,800/21,000:
- Revered 20,000/21,000:
- Exalted with all 16 plots unlocked
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Nana Mudclaw now sends a letter to players who qualify for the quest Inherit the Earth.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Added.