Inquisitor Meto's mastery over fel magic is rivaled by few in the Legion. Meto uses this power to sow chaos and destruction across the cosmos, leaving countless burning worlds in his wake.
Inquisitor Meto focuses his Reap and Sow abilities on their main threat target while randomly targeting players with Death Field. Inquisitor Meto will periodically summon Seeds of Chaos at random locations.
- Spread out around the boss to mitigate the damage of Death Field.
- One player should stand in each Seed of Chaos to lessen the damage to the raid.
- Players standing in Seeds of Chaos will take damage over time, but will cause the explosion to inflict less damage.
- Death Field is randomly targeted and will hit a large portion of the raid depending on how well spread out they are.
- Face the boss away from the raid for Sow and Reap.
- Sow increases the damage from subsequent casts of Sow and Reap.
- Reap — The caster summons a scythe of pure fel energy to harvest the souls of his enemies. Any players in front of the caster suffer 1850000 to 2150000 Fire damage and will take an additional 277500 to 322500 Fire damage every 5 sec. for 10 sec.
- Sow — The caster thrusts a lance of fel energy forward, inflicting 1850000 to 2150000 Fire damage to all enemies in a line. Victims of Sow will take an additional 100% damage from Reap and Sow.
- Seeds of Chaos — The caster summons several Seeds of Chaos nearby that will explode after 15 sec. The damage of the explosion is greater the larger the seed has grown. Players can absorb the energy of the orb by standing in it; but will take 185000 to 215000 damage per 1 sec. while doing so.
- Death Field — The caster creates a field of fel energy in a wide cone. Players caught in the field take 925000 to 1075000 Fire damage and an additional 925000 to 1075000 Fire damage over 10 sec.
Please add any available information to this section.
- Your fate is only death!
- You cannot escape our eyes...
- During the early phases of the PTR, he was named Inquisitor Percontatum instead.
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Added.