|Title||<Construct of Magic>|
|Race||Titanic watcher (Humanoid)|
|Level||87 / 122 Elite|
|Location||Seat of Magic, Halls of Origination|
Isiset along with the other constructs were created to protect the powerful device capable of resetting all life on Azeroth. Her sphere of influence is magic.
In the early stages of the Fourth War, High Commander Kamses confirmed that Rajh and the other keepers were dead. After N'Zoth was freed from its prison, and the Black Empire invaded Uldum, a Void-corrupted version of Isiset could be briefly seen in the Old God's vision of the Halls.
Isiset serves to regulate the arcane energies contained within, and produced by, the Halls of Origination. Legend has it that this construct has become enraptured with her own arcane mastery and the perfection with which it seemingly endows her.
- Supernova — Isiset unleashes a supernova, inflicting 18525 to 20475 Arcane damage and confusing any player who faces her for 4 sec.
- Mirror Images — When Isiset's remaining health reaches 66%, she splits into three separate creatures. Each of the creatures represents one of her three main abilities. Killing one of the three images prevents her from using that image's ability for the rest of the encounter, but the other two abilities are empowered.When Isiset's remaining health reaches 33%, she again splits but into two separate creatures. These two creatures cast and correspond to her two remaining abilities. Killing one of these two images prevents her from using that image's ability for the rest of the encounter, but the sole remaining ability is further empowered.
- Astral Rain — Isiset summons a shower of stars, inflicting Arcane damage to all players within 20 yards every 3 seconds for 8 sec. The amount of Arcane damage dealt changes based on how many Mirror Images were previously destroyed by the players.No Mirror Images destroyed: 4162 to 4837 Arcane damage One Mirror Image destroyed: 5087 to 5913 Arcane damage Two Mirror Images destroyed: 6937 to 8062 Arcane damage.
- Celestial Call — Isiset summons a number of Celestial Familiars to aid her. The number of Celestial Familiars summoned changes based on how many Mirror Images were previously destroyed by the players. No Mirror Images destroyed: One Celestial Familiar One Mirror Image destroyed: Two Celestial Familiars Two Mirror Images destroyed: Three Celestial Familiars.
- Veil of Sky — Isiset drapes herself in a protective shield that absorbs damage by draining Isiset's mana instead of her health and reflecting back a percentage of the spells cast at her. The amount of damage absorbed and the chance of a spell being reflected changes based on how many Mirror Images were previously destroyed by the players.No Mirror Images destroyed: 100000 damage absorbed and 20% chance to reflect spells One Mirror Image destroyed: 200000 damage absorbed and 40% chance to reflect spells Two Mirror Images destroyed: 300000 damage absorbed and 60% chance to reflect spells.
- Periodically, she casts Supernova. Everyone must face away from her at cast completion, or be blinded for 4 seconds. Healers can spend the entire duration of the fight facing away from Isiset (similar to Eadric the Pure).
- At 60% Isiset splits into Astral Rain, Veil of Sky, and Celestial Call. After one dies, the other two vanish and Isiset reappears. However, she will not use the ability matching the name of the mob that you killed. Additionally, the two abilities that remain are stronger. Astral Rain is the most dangerous, and should be killed first.
- At 30%, Isiset splits again into the two remaining abilities. After one dies, the other vanish, and Isiset reappears. This time, she will only use the remaining ability, but it will stronger yet again. It is more advantageous to kill Celestial Call at this point as Veil of Sky is easily dispelled.
|Caster cloth leggings|
|Tank plate bracers|
|Strength DPS ring|
- Gaze to the heavens! What do you see?
- Bask in my radiance!
- Killing a player
- The glimmer of your life, extinguished.
- Eons of darkness... by your hand.
- My luster... wanes.
The Conjured Mirage, a rare collectible card from the same expansion, depicts a projection of Isiset. The mirage's flavor text reads: "What you see is Isiset."
- Isiset is based on Isis, an Egyptian goddess of motherhood, magic, and fertility.
- With the exception of her quotes, she reuses sound files from Freya.
- The Favored of Isiset is a rare buzzard in the Burning Steppes.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.
|Cataclysm||Battle for Azeroth|