Image of Isiset
Title <Construct of Magic>
Gender Female
Race Titanic watcher (Humanoid)
Level 87 / 122 Elite
Resource Mana
Reaction Alliance Horde
Location Seat of Magic, Halls of Origination
Status Cataclysm Killable (WoW)
Battle for Azeroth Deceased (lore)[1]
Halls of Origination

Temple Guardian Anhuur
Earthrager Ptah


File:Isiset (BfA).jpg

Void-corrupted Isiset

Isiset, Construct of Magic, is a boss of the Halls of Origination in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm.


Isiset along with the other constructs were created to protect the powerful device capable of resetting all life on Azeroth. Her sphere of influence is magic.

Battle for Azeroth This section concerns content related to Battle for Azeroth.

In the early stages of the Fourth War, High Commander Kamses confirmed that Rajh and the other keepers were dead.[1] After N'Zoth was freed from its prison, and the Black Empire invaded Uldum, a Void-corrupted version of Isiset could be briefly seen in the Old God's vision of the Halls.

Adventure Guide

Isiset serves to regulate the arcane energies contained within, and produced by, the Halls of Origination. Legend has it that this construct has become enraptured with her own arcane mastery and the perfection with which it seemingly endows her.



  • Spell arcane arcane01.png  Supernova — Isiset unleashes a supernova, inflicting 18525 to 20475 Arcane damage and confusing any player who faces her for 4 sec.
  • Spell shadow psychichorrors.png  Mirror Images Important — When Isiset's remaining health reaches 66%, she splits into three separate creatures. Each of the creatures represents one of her three main abilities. Killing one of the three images prevents her from using that image's ability for the rest of the encounter, but the other two abilities are empowered.When Isiset's remaining health reaches 33%, she again splits but into two separate creatures. These two creatures cast and correspond to her two remaining abilities. Killing one of these two images prevents her from using that image's ability for the rest of the encounter, but the sole remaining ability is further empowered.
    • Astral Rain — Killing this Mirror Image prevents Isiset from casting Astral Rain.
    • Celestial Call — Killing this Mirror Image prevents Isiset from casting Celestial Call.
    • Veil of Sky — Killing this Mirror Image prevents Isiset from casting Veil of Sky.
  • Spell arcane starfire.png  Astral Rain — Isiset summons a shower of stars, inflicting Arcane damage to all players within 20 yards every 3 seconds for 8 sec. The amount of Arcane damage dealt changes based on how many Mirror Images were previously destroyed by the players.No Mirror Images destroyed: 4162 to 4837 Arcane damage One Mirror Image destroyed: 5087 to 5913 Arcane damage Two Mirror Images destroyed: 6937 to 8062 Arcane damage.
  • Spell shadow psychichorrors.png  Celestial Call — Isiset summons a number of Celestial Familiars to aid her. The number of Celestial Familiars summoned changes based on how many Mirror Images were previously destroyed by the players. No Mirror Images destroyed: One Celestial Familiar One Mirror Image destroyed: Two Celestial Familiars Two Mirror Images destroyed: Three Celestial Familiars.
    • Celestial Familiar — These floating pieces of stars attack by casting Arcane Barrage at random players.
      • Ability mage arcanebarrage.png  Arcane Barrage Interruptible — The Celestial Familiar unleashes a barrage of celestial energy to inflict 7315 to 8085 Arcane damage on a random enemy player.
  • Ability druid dreamstate.png  Veil of Sky — Isiset drapes herself in a protective shield that absorbs damage by draining Isiset's mana instead of her health and reflecting back a percentage of the spells cast at her. The amount of damage absorbed and the chance of a spell being reflected changes based on how many Mirror Images were previously destroyed by the players.No Mirror Images destroyed: 100000 damage absorbed and 20% chance to reflect spells One Mirror Image destroyed: 200000 damage absorbed and 40% chance to reflect spells Two Mirror Images destroyed: 300000 damage absorbed and 60% chance to reflect spells.


  • Periodically, she casts Supernova. Everyone must face away from her at cast completion, or be blinded for 4 seconds. Healers can spend the entire duration of the fight facing away from Isiset (similar to Eadric the Pure).
  • At 60% Isiset splits into Astral Rain, Veil of Sky, and Celestial Call. After one dies, the other two vanish and Isiset reappears. However, she will not use the ability matching the name of the mob that you killed. Additionally, the two abilities that remain are stronger. Astral Rain is the most dangerous, and should be killed first.
  • At 30%, Isiset splits again into the two remaining abilities. After one dies, the other vanish, and Isiset reappears. This time, she will only use the remaining ability, but it will stronger yet again. It is more advantageous to kill Celestial Call at this point as Veil of Sky is easily dispelled.


Item Type
Normal Heroic
 [Legwraps of Astral Rain]  [Legwraps of Astral Rain] Caster cloth leggings
 [Armguards of Unearthly Light]  [Armguards of Unearthly Light] Tank plate bracers
 [Nova Band]  [Nova Band] Strength DPS ring
 [Ring of Blinding Stars]  [Ring of Blinding Stars] Agility ring
 [Blood of Isiset]  [Blood of Isiset] Healing trinket


Gaze to the heavens! What do you see?
Bask in my radiance!
Killing a player
  • Insignificant!
  • The glimmer of your life, extinguished.
  • Eons of darkness... by your hand.
  • My luster... wanes.


In Hearthstone

Hearthstone This section contains information exclusive to Hearthstone and is considered non-canon.

A Conjured Mirage of Isiset in Hearthstone.

Isiset appears as one of the bosses that can be encountered in the Tombs of Terror adventure in the Saviors of Uldum expansion for Hearthstone.

The Conjured Mirage, a rare collectible card from the same expansion, depicts a projection of Isiset. The mirage's flavor text reads: "What you see is Isiset."


Patch changes


  1. ^ a b N [10-50] Glittering Scarab

External links

Cataclysm Battle for Azeroth