Iterating Upon Success
|Start||High Apothecary Shana T'veen|
|End||High Apothecary Shana T'veen|
|Level||11 (Requires 9)|
Kill 50 Vile Fin Murlocs.
- Bat requisitioned from Bat Handler Maggotbreath
- Vile Fin Murloc slain (50)
The concoction is finally ready, but before I can put my seal of approval on this strain, we'll need to run a field test.
Speak to Bat Handler Maggotbreath, here at High Command, and requisition a bat. The bat will take you to the Dawning Isles, east of here across Lordamere Lake, right into the heart of depravity itself - the Vile Fin murloc dens!
Use the concoction against the murlocs and report the results back to me.
Those results being that you killed them all, as commanded!
Have you exterminated the Vile Fin murlocs of the Dawning Isles?
Potent enough to exterminate a thousand murlocs! I think I'll put that on the label. You've done well, <name>, and great work around here gets rewarded.
Head down the hill and talk to Maggotbreath at:
- What do you want? Can't you see I have bat droppings to clean up?
I need to take a bat to the Dawning Isles.
- Bat handler Maggotbreath says: You better bring that bat back in one piece, <name>!
On the bat, players have two abilities as it circles the Dawning Isles, which are carpeted with Vile Fin murlocs:
- Blight Concoction 80 yd range — Inflicts 875 to 1125 Nature damage to all Vile Fin murlocs within a 10 yard radius. Instant
- Go Home — Command the Forsaken Bat to take you back to Forsaken High Command.
The Blight Concoction is a ground-targeted AoE, so take out enough murlocs to complete the quest objective. The bat will then automatically return to Forsaken High Command.
- Returning to Forsaken High Command!
The next quest is offered by Deathstalker Commander Belmont, to the northeast, near the bat handler.
- Worgen assassins quests:
- & &
- & &
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.