|Title||<Warspear Tower Guardian>|
|Race||Blood elf (Humanoid)|
|Location||Emberfall Tower, Ashran|
Jeron Emberfall is the Horde Tower Guardian in Ashran, found atop the Emberfall Tower itself. He stands watch over both the Emberfall Tower zone and Volrath's Advance, summoning dazzling phoenixes to explode upon the heads of any attackers who should attempt to invade the bases below.
Any alliance get aboard this ship, they'll be incinerated.
Could you conjure me some food?
- Woo! Feel the burn!
- Too hot for you?
- The heat is on!
- I will rise again... and again.
- I'm burned out.
- Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock[sic]
- Who set up the bomb? Me.
A powerful opponent, Jeron will bombard enemies within a substantial range of his tower, making assaulting these zones much harder without first defeating him. He can be reached through climbing the tower itself, although defeating him will not be an easy task. Succeeding will provide special rewards, and make inhabiting the surrounding area far easier.
In the current build, Jeron's colorful bombardment is fairly powerful, and can kill full health cloth classes in just a few hits. He attacks every few seconds, and switches targets frequently, although he does sometimes repeatedly strike the same player, presumably due to excessive threat. Players seeking to avoid his attacks can stand where the tower itself obstructs his line of sight, preventing him from targeting them. For ranged classes, or while waiting for a group to gather to assault the enemy base, the easiest option is to stand very close to the to the tower itself. His attacks are otherwise very dangerous for lone Alliance in the area, receiving the full brunt of his wrath.
- Phoenix Strike / Phoenix Flames - Rains a fiery Phoenix down at nearby Alliance enemies, inflicting 37924 Fire damage every 2 sec and reducing movement speed by 50%.
- Ignite - Burns all nearby enemies within 40 yards for 3936 to 5063 Fire damage every 2 sec.
- Combustion Nova - Deals 45 Fire damage to all enemies within 40 yards, and stuns them for 3 sec if they are suffering from Ignite.
- Fireball - Inflicts Fire damage to an enemy.
- Summon Lava Fury - Summons a Lava Fury.
- Kill Jeron Emberfall
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.