Receive judgment from the ancient vrykul rulers.
You have proven resourceful thus far, stranger. As promised, I will instruct you on the ritual of wakening.
First, you must place the offering directly atop the grave of the ruler you wish to awaken. Burn the incense so that its aroma wafts over the grave. If your offering is adequate, the ruler will rise, and you may ask your judgment.
Take care, outsider. The dead vrykul kings will not enjoy being awakened from their slumber.
You will receive:
Ashildir's grave has been disturbed, outsider.
Do you know something of this?
Find Offering Bowls to awaken the vrykul.
Awakening Oktel Dragonblood:
- Oktel Dragonblood says: You wish to walk among the chosen?
- Oktel Dragonblood says: Come then, show me your fury!
After being defeated:
- Oktel Dragonblood says: Never have I faced such ferocity. The blood of the dragon flows within your veins, outsider.
Awakening Rythas the Oracle:
- Rythas the Oracle says: What's this? An outsider seeks my judgment?
- Rythas the Oracle says: Insolent worm! You should disgrace Valhalas with your presence!
Defeating Rythas the Oracle:
- Rythas the Oracle says: I was mistaken. Your worth cannot be denied.
Defeating Heimir of the Black Fist:
- Heimir of the Black Fist says: Impossible! No outsider has ever bested me in combat!
- Heimir of the Black Fist says: I judge you worthy, <class>.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.