|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
|Level||90 (Requires 90)|
|Reputation||+500 The Black Prince|
- Garrosh Hellscream slain
Now. To the final stage of my plan. Time to fulfill your grand purpose.
Using your newfound powers, it is time to bring this war to its conclusion. Destroy Garrosh Hellscream. Your people demand it, and future generations will sing your praises as the harbinger for the glorious new world we shall build together.
I have no reward to offer you. I have already done everything in my power to ensure that you succeed. You are on your own.
End Hellscream's reign.
Orgrimmar! What happened in Orgrimmar?
<Wrathion is FURIOUS. News on Hellscream's defeat and King Wrynn's gesture of peace must've already reached the black dragon's ears.>
- 353,000 XP
- Wrathion says: You know what needs to be done, champion.
- Wrathion says: Meet me in the veiled stair when the deed is finished - assuming you're still alive when this is over.
Go kill Garrosh in any difficulty mode.
Wrathion, back at the Tavern in the Mists, is wroth! He's pacing about the main room, breathing fire, smashing glass, screaming and yelling:
- Wrathion says: Idiot king!
- Wrathion stomps on a bag of grain to the left of the stairs, then walks over to the table by Tong.
- Wrathion says: Fools! Imbeciles!
- Wrathion smashes a glass bottle against the wall, then walks to the western exit.
- Wrathion says: A complete waste!
- Wrathion walks to the eastern entrance and breathes fire out the door, before returning to the sack of grain.
When the adventurer turns in the quest, things get interesting:
- Wrathion says: You were there! Is it true then? What happened in Orgrimmar?
- Wrathion starts pacing back and forward.
- Wrathion says: That fool king!!
- Wrathion says: I did everything in my power. The whole world was his, he needed only seize it!
- Wrathion says: Oh sure, another year of fighting. Enormous casualties trying to take Thunder Bluff. But the rest of the Horde would've have caved, eventually.
- Wrathion says: TONG! DRINK! NOW!
- Wrathion says: What? Yes, I was backing the Alliance.
- Wrathion says: I thought Hellscream's victory was assured before he turned half his Horde against him. So I changed my allegiance.
- Wrathion says: Oh, don't look so surprised! I am a black dragon. My loyalties are my own.
- Wrathion says: But that idiot, IDIOT Wrynn! "High King" indeed!
- Wrathion says: Why did he allow another warchief? He could've united the world under the Alliance banner. What a fool I was to trust his ambition!
- Tong brings his drink over.
- Wrathion says: Should've taken the throne room myself. Like Auntie Onyxia. Get things DONE.
- Wrathion smacks the tray out of Tong's hands.
- Tong the Fixer says: Enough!!
- Wrathion says: Uhh... wha?
- Tong the Fixer says: Talk! Talk! Talk!
- Tong the Fixer says: Always you speak. Never do you listen! You ignore the lessons of Pandaria!
- Tong the Fixer says: You see, there is balance in all things. Wisdom etched in our very fur: Black and white. Darkness and light.
- Tong the Fixer says: When the last emperor hid our land from the rest of the world, he also preserved the homeland of our ancient enemy, the mantid. Why did he do this?
- Tong the Fixer says: He did so to keep the land whole. Living with the mantid for ten thousand years has made us both STRONG.
- Tong the Fixer says: So it is with your Alliance and your Horde. They are not strong despite one another; they are strong BECAUSE of one another.
- Tong the Fixer says: You mistake your greatest strength for weakness. Do you see this?
- Wrathion says: ...you ...you're just a WAITER!
- Wrathion says: I promise you this: I will stop at nothing to prepare this world for the battle to come.
- Wrathion says: Next time, I will leave nothing to chance.
- Wrathion transforms into his whelp form, flies to the east entrance and regards before leaving...
- Wrathion says: NOTHING!
- And flies off.
- Tong walks back to his usual spot.
- Tong the Fixer says: ...He destroyed my inn. He left no tip. He is not nice.
(Wrathion flies towards the Black Market Auction House and turns northeast, moving between the small mountain of rock and the building. He continues to the cliff edge over the river and despawns.)
Patch 5.0 - Mists of Pandaria
Patch 5.1 - Landfall
Patch 5.2 - The Thunder King
Patch 5.3 - Escalation
Patch 5.4 - Siege of Orgrimmar