|Level||110 (Requires 110)|
|Category||Demon Hunter Campaign|
Collect a Fel Engine Injector, a Soul Configuration Matrix, a Fel Engine Ignition, and a Vile Spirit Converter.
- Portal at Felsoul Hold used (Optional)
- Portal at Faronaar used (Optional)
- Return to Jace Darkweaver on the Fel Hammer.
We need some replacement parts.
You will receive:
- 19 40
- 16,450 XP
It's vile the way this thing operates. The whole thing is powered by souls... you do NOT want to know what happens to them.
These will do nicely. We couldn't have asked for better.
Tell me, were the demons angry when you stole their precious parts?
Once you have the matrix, head southwast to Felsoul Command (a small Legion building just west of the entrance to a ruins cavern). Take the portal there to be teleported inside The Lightbreaker, where the injector will be in the northeast engine room. Grab the injector and return the same way you came in. Use for a quick return to Meredil.
Speak to the Ancient Cloudwing and fly to Illidari Perch in Azsuna. Travel south until you reach Soul Engine: Apocalypse, wherein the converter is located. Now go northwest to the Pits of Despair, where the portal to The Soulrender is. Use the portal and take one of the side corridors leading to the lower level. The ignition part is located in the southeast engine room, but an unrelated rare mob, Inquisitor Tivos, is also there. You can either choose to fight him or use .
- Quest accept
- Jace Darkweaver says: All we need are these last few parts from the other command centers. Otherwise, the Fel Hammer is ready to jump to Niskara.
- Quest completion
- The Fel Hammer shakes.
- Level 98
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Havoc (Twinblades of the Deceiver: and )
- Vengeance ( (main hand) and (off-hand))
- Level 101
- Level 103
- Level 110
- Patch 7.1.5 campaign
- Patch 7.2 campaign
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.