|Location||Stair of Destiny, Hellfire Peninsula|
- Flash of Light
- Judgement of Command
Dark Portal Opens event
- Soldiers of Azeroth, you now fight against the vile Burning Crusade. And the hopes and prayers of all Light-loving people march with you. In the company of our brave allies and brothers-in-arms you will hold your ground and break the demonic charge. You will stem the destructive tyranny that rages across so many worlds.
- With each passing moment, I see the people of Azeroth prove again the reasons we have come. It is with solemn pride that I fight with you, and if I die this day, then I die among friends.
- The demons should be in no doubt that we are their nemesis and, though they wish our destruction, it is we who bring about their ruin. Kazzak and his forces will be diminished and defeated by this coalition. And to do this, we must throw at them our bodies and hearts, for they seek no less than the obliteration of this world.
- We shall take up this grim task in high spirits, and be sure that our cause will not be suffered to fail. Welcome the aid of your brethren, and of your once heated foes - let us all go forward together with our united strength, and know victory this day!
- The strength, the wisdom, the unending endurance of the peoples of Azeroth inspires those beyond your reckoning. On this day, this day of blood and terror, I see that yours is a world of heroes!
- Strength! My new brothers and sisters! Beat back these devils for the sake of your world. Hold here, and your friends and allies will come and weigh their swords with you!
- The demons, our old foes from eons passed, once again show their beastly visage. But do not falter, for fear is one of their many weapons And a weapon most deadly it is
- Yes! Hold your feet firm! Lend aid to your cohorts and together our banded strength will overcome these demons! Cling fiercely to hope and grip tightly your weapons, and trust that the Light will pierce this darkness and shine through to morrow's dawn!
- The attackers shall not succeed! Grace and glory to the Alliance!
- Fight on, good people of Azeroth. And take heart! Your brethren rush to this hellish portal and will soon throw themselves at these demons as you have so bravely done. May the Light keep you!
Burning Crusade (The Stair of Destiny)
- Justinius the Harbinger yells: Behold the power of the Light! Grace and glory to the Alliance!
- Justinius is probably named after Justinian I, a major Byzantine/Roman Emperor.
- Many elements of his speech come from Dwight D. Eisenhower's pre-D-Day letter to the troops of the AEF.
- Periodically heals both Alliance and Horde players.
- As they fight, Justinius yells several lines. However, they do not display and can only be heard. The lines include: "The Legion must fall!" "For Argus!", "For the Light, for the naaru", and a sentence in Draenei.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.