|Race||Blood elf (Humanoid)|
|Location||Magisters' Terrace, Isle of Quel'Danas|
He is crowd-controllable.
He can do some damage to the healer and can cancel the healers heals. He should be killed early in the fight.
- Backstab — Kagani Nightstrike backstabs a player, inflicting Physical damage.
- Eviscerate — Kagani Nightstrike eviscerates a player, inflicting Physical damage.
- Vanish — Kagani Nightstrike vanishes from sight.
- Crippling Poison — Kagani Nightstrike coats his weapons in poison, causing his attacks to reduce movement speed by 70% for 12 sec.
- Kick — Kagani Nightstrike kicks a player, inflicting Physical damage and interrupting spell casting for 4 sec.
- Kidney Shot — Kagani Nightstrike stuns a player for 4 sec.
- Gouge — Kagani Nightstrike inflicts Physical damage to a player and incapacitates them for 3 sec. Any damage received by the stunned target will revive it.
- Medallion of Immunity — Kagani Nightstrike removes all movement impairing effects and all effects which cause loss of control from himself.
After killing this NPC you will gain:
- Patch 2.4.0 (2008-03-25): Added.