- For other characters named Kang, see Kang (disambiguation).
|Location||Pang's Stead, Valley of the Four Winds; Various in Krasarang Wilds; Kun-Lai Summit; Frostwall / Lunarfall|
Kang accompanies Lin Tenderpaw and the monks of the Tian Monastery in searching for the Hidden Master in the Valley of the Four Winds. Judging by the words of Pandriarch Bramblestaff in , Kang appears to be from a long line of staff-using monks, a fact he takes great pride in. Xiao describes him as being overconfident to the point of arrogance. He follows the south wind to Krasarang Wilds when searching for the Hidden Master. However, he soon discovered the Pools of Youth and also worked with the Horde led by Dezco and Alliance led by Lorekeeper Vaeldrin and Lyalia to fight the mogu.
After being told that Lin had found the Hidden Master, he immediately went to practice but shortly afterwards he joined with his fellow monks in the defense of the Stoneplow village. Kang with the rest of his team also visited the Temple of the White Tiger where he can be fought.
During the war in Draenor, Kang can be recruited as a Windwalker Monk follower from the garrison inn.
- Valley of the Four Winds
- Spinning Crane Kick — You spin while kicking in the air, dealing (5.3 + 2.5 * Level) Physical damage every 0.5 sec, to all nearby enemies within 8 yards. Movement speed is reduced by 0%. Lasts 1.5 sec.
- Spinning Crane Kick — You spin while kicking in the air, dealing (5.3 + 2.5 * Level) Physical damage every 0.5 sec, to all nearby enemies within 8 yards. Movement speed is reduced by 0%.
- Krasarang Wilds
- Presence of Bramblestaff — Kang Bramblestaff is accompanying you.
- The Family Staff — A brutal staff strike that inflicts 597 damage to the target.
- Whirlwind — Attacks nearby enemies in a whirlwind of steel that lasts 3 sec. and inflicts 110% weapon damage.
- Kun-Lai Summit
- Death From Above — Preparing a devastating aerial attack.
- Knockdown — Knocks an enemy down, stunning it for 2 sec
- Whirlwind — Attacks nearby enemies in a whirlwind of steel that lasts 2 sec. and inflicts 110% weapon damage.
- Energizing Brew — Attack speed increased by 50% for 12 sec.
- Paralysis — Incapacitates the target for 6 sec.
- Provoke — Taunts the target to attack you, increasing target movement speed by 50%.
- Rising Sun Kick — You kick upwards, dealing Physical damage. The effectiveness of healing on the target by is reduced by 25% and all enemies within 8 yards take 20% increased damage for 4 sec.
- Spear Hand Strike - Used by a monk to interrupt a spell.
- Energizing Brew - Used by a monk to significantly increase burst damage. Also tastes fantastic.
- Paralysis - Used by a monk to neutralize a dangerous enemy.
- Provoke - Forces the enemy to attack the monk.
- Roll - Used by a monk to quickly move out of harm's way.
- Pang's Stead
Finallz, a chance to use the skills we've been training for. Who knows what adventure we'll find here in the Valley of the Four Winds?
These creatures are fascinating. Great fighters. Though so thin...
Ah, <name>! These "sunwalkers" may not be the Hidden Master, but their fighting style is unlike anything I have ever seen.
I intend to learn from them.
- Kang is voiced by Eugene Kim.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.