||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 9.1.0.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
Kariel Whisperwind was a night elf located in Lunarfall in Shadowmoon Valley.
She could only be recruited using the Headhunter's Harvest from Lunarfall Inn.
- Freezing Trap — Launch a frost trap to the target location that freezes all enemies in 6 yards, preventing all action for 10 sec.
- As a follower
- Disengage - Used by a hunter to quickly move out of harm's way.
- Freezing Trap - Used by a hunter to neutralize a dangerous enemy. Watch your step!
- Multi-Shot - Used by a hunter to damage many enemies.
- Rapid Fire - Significantly increases the hunter's burst damage.
- Counter Shot - Used by a hunter to interrupt a spell.
She was a reference to Alex Afrasiabi's Everquest character, Kariel.
This section includes speculation on characters that might be related, usually because they may share a last name. It should not be taken as representing official lore.
She may be related to Orenthil Whisperwind, Kamatari Whisperwind, Drelanim Whisperwind, and Tyrande Whisperwind.
Patches and hotfixes