|Location||Skettis, Terokkar Forest|
Karrog is one of four descendants of Terokk's ancient enemies who are being held prisoner by the Skettis talonpriests. You learn of their existence from a tome called . Originally, you were asked to retrieve if you intended to summon and defeat Terokk.
Open a skull pile at one of the red summoning portals in Skettis. If you have 10 Time-Lost Scrolls then you will be presented with a list of names. Select "Karrog". The scrolls will be expended and Karrog will appear in a flash of lightning.
Can be mined.
Attacks and abilities
- Basic Melee: 379 - 1968
- Trample: 1300-2750 Physical damage centered on Karrog. (475-1000 @ 65% reduction.) Meele Range.
- Frenzy: Karrog turns red, grows in size, and deals additional melee damage. Its movement speed slows for about 50%. Karrog transfers aggro to another target at this time. Please confirm: Removed by ?
- Shatter: Upon Karrog's death, 3 Karrog Shardlings appear and run around aimlessly. They are harmless and expire after a short time.
Karrog is a one-trick pony. For about half of the battle it will politely remain on your tank, but when it frenzies, it can and will demolish your party. Have everyone but the tank stand well away from the skull pile and ready to move when Karrog switches targets. Be wary of wandering Forest-Ragers and Skettis Surgers, and you will prevail.
- Karrog says: You capture Karrog! Karrog smash you!
- Karrog fixates on <name>.
These "random enchantments" are the result of Burning Crusade item suffixes.
- Objective: Defeat Karrog and 3 other summoned mobs in Skettis to obtain their quest items.