Kash'drakor (alternate universe)
- For the character from the main universe, see Kash'drakor.
|Former affiliation(s)||Stonemaul clan (gladiator)|
|Location||Brimstone Springs, Gorgrond|
At some point he was caught by the Stonemaul ogres who made him fight gladiators in the Stonemaul Arena. After years, he became its champion. Shortly after the rise of the Iron Horde, he was targeted to be freed by the adventurers sent by Laughing Skulls that had recently allied with the Frostwolves. Meantime Kash'drakor and Gladiator Akaani had escaped only to accept help from the adventurers who released his son, Nazgrel. He eventually joins the commander's outpost Beastwatch.
- Cleave — Inflicts weapon damage plus 500 to an enemy and its nearest allies, affecting up to 10 targets.
- Heroic Leap — Leap through the air and slam down on all enemies within 8 yards of the target area, causing (10.2211% of Attack power)% weapon damage and stunning them for 0.1 sec.
- Snap Kick — Inflicts damage to an enemy, knocking it back.
We did not expect to find any friendly faces out here in this wasteland. We have survived only by sticking together and relying on one another to get this far.
Our escape attempt was only half executed though. Kor'gall got wind of our plan before we could assassinate him and take his axe.
- The axe that Nazgrel wields in the main universe looks the same as the one alternate universe Kash'drakor uses in Gorgrond, probably indicating that they are the same.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.