Keepers of Time
The Caverns of Time
|Base of operations||Caverns of Time|
|Status||Reformed as the Timewalkers|
The Keepers of Time were bronze dragons hand-picked by Nozdormu to watch over the Caverns of Time, being sufficient caretakers able to deal with most ordinary disturbances to the timeways. After the Dragon Aspects lost their powers, the Keepers of Time became the Timewalkers, aiding the mortals that now watch the timeways.
Reputation for the Keepers of Time is primarily earned by completing their two Burning Crusade-level dungeons, Old Hillsbrad and the Black Morass. A small amount of reputation can be earned through quests, which primarily consist of visiting and completing the two aforementioned instances.
|Full clear ~1,045 rep|
Heroic ~2,300 rep
|Rift Lords: 50-65
|Full clear ~1,110 rep |
Heroic ~1,725 rep
- In the Escape from Durnholde Keep it is possible to get 1,199 reputation by clearing all of the enemies in both Durnholde Keep and Tarren Mill before activating the events. This is an important note due to the fact that there are a few enemies that will despawn after you have completed the events and killed Epoch Hunter.
- Revered reputation is required to teleport to Caverns of Time from Zephyr in World's End Tavern in Shattrath.
- There is no reputation requirement to have Zidormi in the Violet Citadel in Dalaran teleport you to the Caverns of Time.
Incomplete list of faction items sold by Alurmi <Keepers of Time Quartermaster>:
|Honored||29 73 85||Plate Chest|
|23 88 87||Plate Head|
|11 19 5||Leather Hands|
|8 69 55||Cloth Hands|
|17 25 91||Cloth Chest|
|21 32 76||Leather Legs|
|17 77 82||Cloth Legs|
|16 36 2||Leather Shoulders|
|9 1 84||Cloth Hands|
|31 45 98||Plate Legs|
|25 68 81||Mail Legs|
|19 78 91||Mail Shoulders|
|20 44 38||Mail Head|
|26 85 47||Mail Chest|
|16 54 17||Leather Head|
|44 23 44||Main Hand Sword|
|30 85 1||Plate Legs|
|39 43 83||Cloth Wrist|
|196 46 8||One-Hand Dagger|
|79 1 12||Trinket|
Note: Two additional quests were available prior to patch 4.3.0, but have since been removed:
These were simple "speak with" quests that primarily served to boost the player's reputation with the Keepers.
- Lorewalker Cheech was depicted as wearing , indicating that he may have been an agent of the Keepers.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.