Kidney Shot is a level 13 rogue ability. It is used to stun monsters or characters, preventing them from escaping or causing further harm to you or allies, and enabling easy attacks from behind. As with all stuns, most bosses are immune to it, although it may be useful against adds.
- Subject to diminishing returns.
- Against a PvP target, try to wait a second or two after the cooldown is up before using another Kidney Shot. If you Kidney Shot the target within 15 seconds of the last one (after 21 seconds) the effect is reduced to 50% by diminishing returns.
- Energy pooling may be effective before using Kidney shot, in order to get the most out of or fit in as many uses as possible.
- Patch 9.0.1 (2020-10-13): Now available to all rogues.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): No longer available to Outlaw.
- Hotfix (2015-01-06): Kidney Shot's stun effect is now capped at 6 seconds while in PvP combat. Revealing Strike can still increase the stun duration, but not beyond 6 seconds.
- Patch 0.12 (2004-10-11): Now subject to diminishing returns.