- For the main universe character, see Kilrogg Deadeye. For information on how to defeat Kilrogg in Hellfire Citadel, see Kilrogg Deadeye (tactics).
|Title||Warlord of the Bleeding Hollow clan, Might of the Legion|
|Race||Fel orc (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Iron Horde, Bleeding Hollow clan, Shadow Council|
|Occupation||Warlord of the Bleeding Hollow clan|
- "No one can deny my fate."
Kilrogg Deadeye was the warlord of the Bleeding Hollow clan and the ruler of Tanaan Jungle. He faced every battle with the confidence of one who had seen his own death. Members of the Bleeding Hollow imbue themselves with berserk fury, slather their weapons in hallucinogenic venom, and stalk prey from the treetops, branding their victims' final moments with visions of pure horror.
Kilrogg was born to the Bleeding Hollow clan of Draenor. With his people nearly decimated by the arakkoa, Kilrogg refused to wait for defeat. He sought the hidden chamber for which his clan was named and carried out a grim ceremony. It granted Kilrogg a vision of his own death far in the future, so he knew he would survive the day. Emboldened, he seized control of the clan and led the Bleeding Hollow to crush the arakkoa, then to victory in many battles after. In the years that followed, he brutally silenced his challengers, even those who were kin, and anticipated the destiny he saw for himself.
Kilrogg as seen in Lords of War before losing his eye.
A member of the newly forged Iron Horde, the Bleeding Hollow clan is composed of some of the most savage orcs on Draenor. Kilrogg believes his death-vision with absolute certainty, and he is convinced that the Iron Horde will lead him to his glorious end. His berserkers, equally eager to fight, prepare for war. They perform cryptic rituals and disappear into and out of the jungle with deadly intent. Those unfortunate enough to stray into their territory are rarely heard from again.
Warlords of Draenor
After members of the Alliance and Horde disabled the Dark Portal and an Eye of Kilrogg in Tanaan Jungle, Kilrogg showed up and was attacked by Ariok, who had empowered himself. Later, Kilrogg was seen with Grommash Hellscream and the other warlords as Grommash ordered the combined might of the Iron Horde army to head after the Azerothian attackers.
He was later seen at Warlord's meeting in Mok'gol Watchpost. After the meeting, he departs to Tanaan once again.
He is present at Bladefury's Command in Talador, alongside Grommash Hellscream, where they are confronted by Gul'dan, who renews his offer of the Blood Pact. Grommash refuses, and is ultimately immobilized by Gul'dan. Kilrogg takes the offer, in spite of Grommash's warnings, and transforms into a fel orc, while Gul'dan takes control of the Iron Horde. He is referred to as the might of the Legion.
Fury of Hellfire
Kilrogg sent his scavengers to the area of the ruined Dark Portal.
He worked with Gul'dan to locate the Cipher of Damnation but was unsuccessful.
Kilrogg has captured Ariok. He is encountered in the Hellfire Citadel and is killed by the adventurers. As he dies, he confirms that this is the death he saw in his vision.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Kilrogg Deadeye (tactics)||??|
- Main article: Altar Altercation#Notes
- Main article: An Inside Job#Notes
- Main article: Kilrogg Deadeye (tactics)#Quotes
Notes and trivia
- Kilrogg's vision presented in Lords of War, where he is impaled by spears on a battlefield between the Horde and the Alliance, is not meant to be taken literally and was just a nod to the players. Vindicator Maraad did not know the actual contents of Kilrogg's vision.
- Kilrogg's last words in Hellfire Citadel (At last, this is the death I saw!) are identical to the last words spoken by his father.
- Kilrogg has notably had an inconsistent design throughout Warlords of Draenor, with his official art, his in-game model and in-game cinematic model all featuring minor, but notable design differences in his clothing and weaponry.
- The weapon that Kilrogg was shown frequently wielding in official art, and even in Lords of War, did not actually appear in the game until patch 6.2.0. When Kilrogg appeared in Tanaan Jungle, he was wielding a generic mace. In Hellfire Citadel he is at last shown with this weapon. Players can obtain a corrupted version of Kilrogg's weapon in the form of .
- Aside from giving him severe fel mutations, drinking the blood of Mannoroth apparently also gave Kilrogg an extra skull on his beard.
- Kilrogg is voiced by Matthew Mercer.
- Kilrogg was to appear in the cut scenario Bonetown.
He may be related to Krahl Deadeye.
The clan of Kilrogg: The Bleeding hollow.
Kilrogg, as seen on the Warlords of Draenor wallpaper.
Concept art for Lords of War.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.