His unique appearance and elite status attract many hunters seeking the challenge of taming the great beast, while the prestige associated with slaying him attracts members of all classes and factions.
- Feast — The devilsaur feasts on a nearby Humanoid or Beast corpse within 5 yards, healing it for 20% of its maximum health and restoring 20 focus over 6 sec.
- Mortal Wound — Inflicts 75% weapon damage to an enemy and leaves it wounded, reducing the effectiveness of any healing by 5% for 20 sec.
- Terrifying Roar — Causes nearby enemies to flee in fear for 5 sec.
- 2,196 - 3,197 Damage
- 8,141 Armor
- Diet: Meat
- Tameable (Exotic)
King Krush is a criterion of the achievements:
- Krush appears as a legendary card for the hunter class in Hearthstone. His flavor text reads: The best defense against King Krush is to have someone you don’t like standing in front of you.
- Krush reappears in the Saviors of Uldum expansion as an uncollectible token card summoned by Dinotamer Brann. The League of Explorers: Revived! Tavern Brawl available prior to the release of the expansion showed Brann taming the devilsaur by defeating King Krush, Untamed in combat.
- The king appears as an epic Fighter mercenary in the Mercenaries game mode.
Krush as a hatchling in Hearthstone Mercenaries.
Krush in Un'Goro Crater in Hearthstone Mercenaries.
Krush with elemental Adaptations in Hearthstone Mercenaries.