|Location||Jaguero Isle, Cape of Stranglethorn|
- Barrel Bash — Hurls a massive barrel at the enemy which explodes, dealing damage and knocking the enemy back.
- Intimidation — Intimidates an enemy, causing it to flee in terror for 3 sec. Only 1 target can be feared at a time.
- Stomp — Stomps the ground, inflicting normal damage to nearby enemies and knocking them back.
- Mukla appears as a legendary card in Hearthstone. His flavor text reads: King Mukla wanders Jaguero Isle, searching for love.
- Mukla is the fourth boss that new players face in the game's initial tutorial.
- Mukla is represented in The Grand Tournament expansion by the common minion Mukla's Champion, a gorilla knight riding a hippopotamus.
- An Old God-corrupted version of the king, known as Mukla, Tyrant of the Vale, appears as a legendary card in the Whispers of the Old Gods expansion. His flavor text reads: Pro tip: DO NOT BOGART THE BANANAS.
- Mukla is a playable hero in the Battlegrounds game mode.
- Finally, the king appears as an epic Protector mercenary in the Mercenaries mode.
- He is most likely a reference to King Kong, a fictional giant gorilla who captured a female, and/or the Nintendo character Donkey Kong, who was also partially based on King Kong. One of Mukla's three attacks, Barrel Toss, is a direct reference to Donkey Kong's barrel-throwing habits.
Mukla fighting off flying machines in Hearthstone Mercenaries.
A champion of King Mukla at the Grand Tournament.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Stats changed.