|Location||Halls of Destruction in Dire Maul North|
Knot starts where he will give you the (for the price of ), needed to fool Captain Kromcrush into leaving his position. He will also tell you about the trap to freeze Guard Slip’kik. Doing this is recommended for a maximally full Gordok Tribute.
- Please, please, please tell me you are here to get me out of these shackles. There's got to be a key somewhere... At the very least, maybe you could take out Guard Slip'kik. I think I might be able to help you out! See that broken trap over yonder? The ogres are too stupid to figure out how to fix it. Clearly, it needs a thorium widget and some frost oil. If you fix it, I bet you could lure Slip'kik into it, and BLAMMO - trapped ogre guard!
Why should I bother fixing the trap? Why not just eliminate the guard the old fashioned way?
- Well, from what I've gathered while waiting to be eaten by these yokels... it might not be necessary to kill every ogre you find here. The ogres were going on and on the other day about how King Gordok came to power; specifically, he killed the previous king and took his place. Well, the King's henchmen - those that Gordok spared - immediately swore fealty to the new king. Who knows - the ogre you save could very well be your own... figuratively speaking, of course!
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): No longer has glowing blue eyes.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Model updated.
- Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07): Added.