Kor'gall (alternate universe)
- For the character from the main universe, see Kor'gall.
|Title||<Chieftain of the Stonemaul Clan>|
|Occupation||Chieftain of the Stonemaul clan|
|Location||Kor'gall's Hovel, Gorgrond|
|Relative(s)||Kor'gall, Greatson of Kor'gall (descendant)|
- Dominating Strike — Compelled to fight by the Axe of Serathil!
- Massive Quake — Stomp the ground, inflicting Physical damage to enemy units and knocking them backwards. The rumbling slows targets hit by 50% for 6 sec.
- Violent Crash — Shatter the ground violently, causing eruptions of earth. These eruptions inflict Physical damage to enemies struck.
- implies that Kor'gall has ruled the Stonemaul clan for some time, which is at odds with his main counterpart who only recently came into power over the clan as per the Rally the Ogres quest text within Old Hatreds.
- It could be speculated that the Kor'gall on Azeroth was actually the counterpart of Kor'gall, Greatson of Kor'gall. Given that the name seems to be passed down, it's likely.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.