|Race||Sand reaver (Beast)|
|Location||Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj|
|Relative(s)||Fankriss the Unyielding (brother)|
Attacks and abilities
- Wide Slash - A frontal cleave attack that will apply a stack of Mortal Wound, a 15 seconds debuff that reduce healing received by 10% per stack.
- Sandtrap - Sandtraps will appear on several players, erupting after a few seconds. When they erupt, all players caught within it will take heavy damage, silenced and hit chance reduced by 75% for 20 seconds.
- Frenzy - Enrage on 30% HP, increasing the caster's damage and attack speed.
- Summon Player - Can summon a player in combat immediately in front of him.
- Thrash - Gains 2 more attacks.
Kurinnaxx have a frontal cleave attack that apply Mortal Wound, which reduce healing received by 10% per stack. The off-tank must stay behind the boss and taunt whenever the tank have too many stacks.
Melee should stack up on one side of the boss while ranged stay spread out. This is to make dealing with sandtrap much easier. This also help prevent the raid from accidentally getting stacks of Mortal Wound. If you get hit by a sandtrap, use this time to bandage and drink a Mana/Healing Potion. Wand while waiting for the silence to wear off.
At 30% HP, Kurinnaxx will enrage increasing his physical damage and attack speed. Healers will have to be more careful at this point as the tank will be take significantly more damage. DPS should blow personal CDs to finish him faster.
- Provides 150 Cenarion Circle reputation at friendly.
- Provides 50 Brood of Nozdormu reputation at hated.
Also has a chance to drop various Ahn'Qiraj Enchanting Recipes and high rank spell/ability books.
- Ossirian the Unscarred yells: The walls have been breached! (voiced as "Protect the city at all costs!")
- Ossirian the Unscarred yells: To your posts, defend the city.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now tamable.
- Patch 1.10.1 (2006-04-11):
- Kurinnaxx now enrages at 30% instead of 20%.
- A door now closes off the area when the fight starts.
- Patch 1.9.0 (2006-01-03): Added.