|Race||Night elf (Humanoid)|
|Affiliation(s)||Druids of the Fang|
|Former affiliation(s)||Disciples of Naralex|
|Status||Deceased (Lore) / Killable (WoW)|
Scarletleaf was the first to volunteer for Naralex's self-appointed mission to the Barrens. After her master's nightmare shattered her mind, the young acolyte cast aside her name, now envisioning a sinister reptilian future for Azeroth.
- Healing Touch — Lady Anacondra heals an ally.
- Lightning Bolt — Lady Anacondra hurls a bolt of lightning at her current target, inflicting Nature damage.
- Druid's Slumber — Lady Anacondra puts a player to sleep for 6 seconds. Any hostile action will awaken the target.
- Thorns Aura — Lady Anacondra's thorns inflict Nature damage to any player that melee attack her.
Lady Anacondra is the first Fanglord that must be killed for the main Wailing Caverns quest. She always appears in the first cave of the Caverns, but spawns in one of four locations around the room.
Anacondra has a chance to drop the , which is the rarest part of the bind-on-pickup Embrace of the Viper set; the drop rate for this is quite low and efforts to farm Anacondra for it are frequently frustrating.
Wherever Anacondra spawns, there will be other mobs to deal with around her. She's actually more difficult to kill than either Cobrahn or Serpentis, due to these adds. Be careful of the raptors, if they are about to die they will call for assistance, and other Druids of the Fang, or other raptors will come to help out. If you are not prepared for this you could very possibly wipe. It is best to kill as many of the enemies around Anacondra before engaging her. She will cast a lightning bolt similar to a Shaman's and will cast Sleep on occasional party members, removing them from combat for 10–15 seconds. The range on the Lightning bolts is very large, so be careful if your cloth wearers or priests are getting attacked.
- None can stand against the serpent lords!
- Lady Anacondra is voiced by Kath Soucie.
- Patch 7.3.5 (2018-01-16): Scales to level 60. Previous level: 20.