- For character biography, see Lady Naz'jar.
|Level||82 - 92 Elite|
|Location||Throne of Neptulon, Throne of the Tides|
Before fighting the mistress herself, the group must overcome several of her naga servants and murlocs.
Lady Naz'jar played a pivotal role in retaking Vashj'ir from the brutal Kvaldir, earning her Queen Azshara's favor. Recently Naz'jar spearheaded an assault against Neptulon and succeeded in cornering the powerful elemental lord within his throne room.
- Summon Geyser — Lady Naz'jar summons a Geyser at the location of a random player. After 5 seconds the Geyser erupts, dealing 23750 to 26250 Frost damage and knocking back all units within 5 yards of the Geyser.
- Fungal Spores — Lady Naz'jar hurls deadly Fungal Spores at the location of a random enemy target. They explode on impact, affecting all nearby enemy targets within 5 yards. Any targets caught within this radius take 10000 Nature damage every 3 seconds for 15 sec.
- Shock Blast — Lady Naz'jar blasts her current target with a tremendous charge of lightning, dealing 33250 to 36750 Nature damage.
- Waterspout — When Lady Naz'jar reaches 60% and 30% remaining of her maximum health, she will begin to channel Waterspout.The swirling water constantly knockbacks any units within 5 yards, deflects any spell targeting Lady Naz'jar, and causes all ranged attacks against her to miss. When she begins to channel Waterspout, two Naz'jar Tempest Witches and one Naz'jar Honor Guard will swim into the chamber and begin to attack players. Lady Naz'jar will continue to channel Waterspout until 1 min. has passed, or all three additional Naga are destroyed.
- Water Vortexes — Just before Lady Naz'jar begins to channel Waterspout, she teleports to the center of the watery chamber. As Lady Naz'jar channels Waterspout, she will periodically summon smaller water vortexes. These slowly move away from Lady Naz'jar in the direction of a random player. If a player ever touches a vortex, they will be sucked in for 5 sec. While inside the vortex, players are stunned and take 5000 Frost damage every 0.5 second.
- Naz'jar Honor Guard — When Lady Naz'jar begins to channel Waterspout, one of these Naga soldiers swims in and attacks the players.
- Arc Slash — The Honor Guard slashes all targets in front of him within a 5 yard cone, dealing 150% of his normal melee damage to each target. The Arc Slash cannot be dodged, blocked, or parried.
- Enrage — When a Naz'jar Honor Guard reaches 35% of his remaining health, he will cast Enrage. The Enrage effect increases his melee attack speed by 50% and size by 20% for 1 min.
- Naz'jar Tempest Witch — When Lady Naz'jar begins to channel Waterspout, two of these Naga casters swim in and attacks the players.
- Chain Lightning — The Tempest Witch unleashes an arc of lightning that strikes her current enemy target for 9250 to 10750 Nature damage, and then arcs to two more enemy targets. Each target after the first takes 30% less damage.
- Lightning Surge — The Tempest Witch creates a violent electrical charge on a random enemy target. After 5 seconds the charge is unleashed, causing the target to inflict 14138 to 15862 Nature damage to all friendly targets within 8 yards.
- When you start the encounter, the gates you enter from will lock. Periodically she will open a Geyser. Players have to dodge these or it'll deal about 25k damage to all players standing on it, as well as lunging them into the air.
- When she casts Waterspout at 66% and 33%, you'll be met with two Naz'jar Tempest Witches and one Naz'jar Honor Guard. The damage the Naz'jar Tempest Witches do is moderate but can prove to be a problem when dealing damage to multiple enemies, which is why one of these Tempest Witches should be crowd controlled, and the other interrupted and nuked down fast. The Naz'jar Honor Guard is definitely prioritized last of the three mobs, but in Heroic mode, The Honor Guard can be particularly bothersome, and do a lot of damage. If the group does not feel prepared to deal with the damage, consider crowd controlling the Honor Guard instead.
- Ideally, a group will have 2 or more crowd controllers. (mage), (shaman), and (retribution paladin) are all capable of repeatable long-term crowd control on humanoids. Also, in an emergency, a rogue can use and for a one-time CC. If a group has two crowd controllers, they should coordinate to stop the casters and then focus down the honor guard. Establishing before the fight which side each crowd controller will be on helps greatly (the casters spawn to the left and right sides of the room, at the edge of the center ring). Overall, communication is key.
|Agility one-hand axe|
|Agility cloth helm|
|Agility mail gloves|
- Gauntlet Start
- Armies of the depths, wash over our enemies as a tide of death!
- Gauntlet Ends
- Meddlesome gnats, you've thought us defeated so easily.
- You have interfered with our plans for the last time, mortals!
- Take arms, minions! Rise from the icy depths!
- Destroy these intruders! Leave them for the great dark beyond!
- Killing a player
- The abyss awaits!
- Depths take you!
- Ulthok... stop them...
- Canthus and Cause and Effect vs Lady Naz'jar (5 man normal) Shattered Halls Eu
- How To: Lady Naz'jar - Heroic Throne of the Tides
- Canthus and Cause and Effect vs Heroic Lady Naz'jar (5 man) Shattered Halls Eu
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Visual effects during the Lady Naz'jar encounter have been improved for clarity.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.