|Location||Crimson Cathedral, Icecrown|
Landgren's Soul is the spirit of High Abbot Landgren, located at the Crimson Cathedral in Icecrown. It is summoned by Lord-Commander Arete during . After getting the information he needs, Arete destroys his soul.
- Lord-Commander Arete says: Well done. Let's get this over with.
- Arete walks up to Landgren's corpse.
- Lord-Commander Arete says: Come, Landgren, cough up your soul so that I can ask you a very important question.
- Arete channels a short spell onto Landgren's corpse and pulls out Landgren's Soul, which hovers in the air above your heads.
- Landgren's Soul says: You'll get nothing out of me, monster. I am beyond your ability to influence.
- Lord-Commander Arete yells: YOU WILL TELL ME WHERE WESTWIND IS OR I WILL DESTROY YOUR SOUL!
- Landgren's Soul says: No.
- Lord-Commander Arete says: Then you leave me no choice. I won't say that I won't enjoy this.
- Arete channels another spell, tourturing the captive soul. Only moments later:
- Landgren's Soul says: STOP! It isn't worth it. I'll tell you where he is.
- Lord-Commander Arete says: Very well. Tell me!
- Landgren's Soul says: On the south end of the island is a cave -- a hidden hollow. The grand admiral has holed himself up in there, preparing for the final battle against the Lich King.
- Lord-Commander Arete says: A hidden hollow? How very interesting. You've served your purpose, Landgren, but I'm afraid there'll be no resurrection for you this time!
- Arete uses the spell to finish off Landgren.
- Landgren's Soul yells: AAAEEEEIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii........................................
- Lord-Commander Arete says: Now that the unpleasantness is finished with, let's talk about you dealing with Grand Admiral Westwind.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.