|Title||<The Black Flame>|
|Affiliation(s)||The Black Flame|
|Occupation||TCG item vendor, Manager of the Black Flame|
|Location||Booty Bay, Cape of Stranglethorn|
|Companion(s)||Two Hired Bodyguards|
"There are rumors - some sinister, some benign - that Landro's influence extends beyond the arena of gambling."
TCG redemption rewards
By entering codes gotten off rare, epic, or ultra-epic special cards in the Trading Card Game, one can earn one of the following items:
It is listed as a known issue in the game that talking to Landro will spawn Booty Bay Bruisers, thus making it difficult for those hostile or hated with Booty Bay to redeem codes from WoW TCG trading cards.
Welcome, <name>. I am Landro Longshot - manager of the Black Flame. Perhaps you've not heard of the Black Flame until now. That doesn't surprise me; we work to keep things that way. We prefer to avoid... factional entanglements.
The Black Flame specializes in providing the finest services and entertainment money can buy, whether they happen to be hard to find items, gladiatorial combat, or lucrative games of chance.
Are you here seeking something specific?
What promotions do you have?
Ah - oddities and rarities. We specialize in Azeroth's more unique items for the discerning adventurer.
Since you're speaking with me, you must already have an idea of what you're looking for.
In the TCG
Landro is also a playable card in the TCG. He is used to turn extra resources in to card draws. The Landro card is one of the few cards in the WoW TCG that relies on a coin flip or a dice roll.
Notes and trivia
- In true goblin fashion, he has put a stranglehold on the distribution of Spectral Tigers.
- Although loath to part with Bananas, Landro realized it would be safer if the pet was far from Booty Bay when his father, King Mukla, discovered he was missing.
- How he initially came into possession of a lichling remains a mystery, but he was all too eager to wager it in a game of cards.
- Always 'ready to play,' is almost indistinguishable from the original.
- When the Burning Legion invaded Outland, he contributed the design to the war effort. Both the Alliance and Horde passed on production.
- He is a seller in the Black Market Auction House.
- Landro was the last goblin NPC to receive an updated model, as it wasn't changed in 4.0.3a.
- can be fished from the Dalaran Fountain.
- Landro is Mathias Shaw's least favorite informant in all of Azeroth. Telling him that Princess Poobah is a charming person is the passphrase to get him to give you information on all kinds of things.