|Level||36 (Requires 34)|
Kill Diseased Black Bears in Western Plaguelands, then loot 20 Plague Tangles that grow near their corpses.
I need plagued grass for an... an experiment, of sorts. Those Argent Crusaders and those infernal Cenarion druids have done too good a job of healing the plaguelands, however... and I can't find proper reagents within a reasonable walking distance.
Some of the local wildlife retain the plague's touch, however. Kill a diseased black bear, then retrieve the grass that grows where its decaying body lies. It's not optimal, but it'll do.
Animal tissue holds onto disease so much better than plant tissue, doesn't it?
Glorious! This is the last bit I need.
Actually, stick around, <name>. Let me tell you a little bit more about our plan.
- Part 1 - The first battle for Andorhal
- / /
- Both of the following, in either order:
- All of the following, in any order:
- Part 2 - The uneasy calm
- Part 3 - The mending of the Plaguelands
- The Menders' Stead (quest) (breadcrumb)
- Part 4 - Living in the Plaguelands
- Part 5 - Hearthglen
- Part 6 - The renewed plague
- Part 7 - The battle resumes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.