- Shrine of the Sun Visited
- Shrine of the Moon Visited
- Dook Ookem slain
Curse these furry pests! Kill one, and two more rise in its place...
Nothing has changed, <name>. Orders are orders, no matter how few of us stand and regardless of the odds.
I have plans to make and problems to solve.
I want you to get out there and learn the lay of the land. Don't return until you have something useful to report.
And silence that yammering fool while you're out there!
Please, make yourself comfortable.
- Dook Ookem says: Florkun wikket! I'll shove your nibs into your horker!
- Dook Ookem says: I'll blikker yer nook, then hork ya clean, wikket!
- Hozen Groundpounder yells: Wikket gunna get grooked!
- Hozen Gutripper yells: Ook'em!
- Hozen Gutripper yells: Gork'em big Dook!
When you have slain Dook Ookem:
- Lorewalker Cho says: Hallo, stranger! You are making quite an impression with the local hozen. I daresay they're starting to fear you.
- Lorewalker Cho says: You must be one of those folk from that sky-ship that crashed. I have MANY questions for you, but this is a terrible place to chat.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Please, find me in the Cave of Words, just up the hill here, when you have time to speak.
If you haven't visited the shrines already, do so now, then enter the Cave of Words.
- Lorewalker Cho says: Ah, a visitor! This is an incredible time for Pandaria - the mists have parted, and we rejoin the world. You come in peace, I hope?
When you have slain Dook Ookem as a Troll:
- Lorewalker Cho says: As I live and breathe - an actual troll! You look just as the stories describe. You've taught the Hozen quite the lesson.
Killing Dook Ookem gives 41,900 reputation with the Forest Hozen, making them unfriendly, as well as Hozen-Slayer debuff.
- or or
- Complete both of:
- Complete all of:
- Complete all of of:
- Complete both of:
- Shademaster Kiryn's quests
- Rivett Clutchpop's quests
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.