- HIGHLIGHT (see details)
Two widgets in the same layer may be further ordered using a sublayer (or textureSubLevel) specified numerically from -8 to 7 (back to front).
- When one frame is in front of another (according to its Frame Strata), all of its LayeredRegions will also be in front -- in otherwords, layers are part of each frame.
- Setting Frame:EnableMouse() causes HIGHLIGHT to show/hide as the cursor hovers the Frame.
- Transparent overlapping textures display different results depending on their relative ordering. For consistent results, use a blend mode of ADD or MOD on both textures.
Construct a Texture inside the "ARTWORK" layer of a <Frame>.
<Frame> <Layers> <Layer level="ARTWORK"> <Texture /> </Layer> </Layers> </Frame>
- Patch 5.2.0 / API changes (2013-03-05): Sublayer added.
- Patch 1.1.0 / API changes (2004-11-07): Layer included in the original World of Warcraft release.