Learn and Grow IV: Harvesting
Cabbage ready to harvest
|Level||87 (Requires 85)|
|Category||Valley of the Four Winds|
|Reputation||+700 The Tillers|
It's time for our hard work to pay off! Normally we'd have to wait a day before the crops are ready to harvest.
Fortunately, those seeds Greenfield gave us were specially designed to grow FAST. The yield won't be worth much, but they're good for stepping new farmers through the process.
Our cabbages should be ready to harvest. I'll let you do the honors, of course!
Look at those... err, what do they say around here? Oh yeah, b'yoots!
Look at those b'yoots!
I think I'm getting the hang of this farmer thing.
Well, those are the basics!
Till the soil, plant the seeds, tend to any threats, then wait for the results!
Today was easy, but stay on your toes: my grandfather told me all kinds of crazy stories about farming at Sunsong Ranch.
Farming ain't all giant turnips and roses, you know.
- Farmer Yoon says: Just remember, real crops will take a day to grow, so after you've tilled and cared for your plants, come back the next day to harvest your bounty!
- 112900 XP
- +700 reputation with The Tillers
- Farmer Yoon says: Those cabbages should be ready any minute now... wait for it...
- They pop up!
- Farmer Yoon says: There we go! Ripe for the pickin's!
- Honored 5,500/12,000:
- Barnaby Fletcher (optional):
- Revered 4,000/21,000:
- Revered 8,500/21,000:
- Revered 12,600/21,000 (Lost Dog, optional):
- Revered 16,800/21,000:
- Revered 20,000/21,000:
- Exalted with all 16 plots unlocked
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.