|Level||60 (Requires 60)|
- Legionnaires animated
- Messengers animated
- Vrednic animated
Kael'thas remains unstable in his current state, bursting at the seams with anima.
He is also an arrogant, selfish moron.
Thankfully, I have a lesson that can address both concerns.
True leaders sacrifice of themselves to empower those under their care.
Many stoneborn and gargon, including the Prince's own pet, were left dormant in Darkwall by the Master's forces.
Order Kael'thas to forfeit portions of the anima trapped inside of him to reanimate those dormant stoneborn to aid us.
You will receive:
- 25 74
- 9,450 XP
Sacrifice is not weakness.
Kael'thas Sunstrider may be ready for the ritual of absolution now.
- The Accuser says: You must humble yourself to avoid extinction, Kael'thas.
- The Accuser says: I will prepare the ritual while you prepare yourself.
Upon animating the Legionnaires
- Kael'thas Sunstrider says: These ones demand... so much of my anima...
Upon animating Vrednic
- Kael'thas Sunstrider says: I am to expend my anima on the Prince's pet?
- <Vrednic does not wait for orders before running off to find Prince Renathal>
Upon animating the Messengers
- Kael'thas Sunstrider says: The Accuser means to humiliate me!
- Kael'thas Sunstrider says: My anima is wasted on such trifling beings!
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.