|Legends Volume 1|
Blizzard Publishing (2016)
August 12, 2008|
November 15, 2016
US: $10.99 (2008)|
- "Fallen": From Richard A. Knaak and Kim Jae-Hwan comes an intriguing follow-up to Warcraft: The Sunwell Trilogy. Trag Highmountain, the courageous tauren who first made an appearance in Warcraft: The Sunwell Trilogy: Shadows of Ice, finds himself reborn...as one of the Undead. It's split over multiple volumes.
- "The Journey": The arrival of a group of adventurers with promises of gold and excitement will disrupt a simple farmer's life in ways unimaginable as he takes a nightmarish ride into Scourge-ridden Andorhal.
- "How to Win Friends": Lazlo Grindwidget is a gnome engineer with a house full of seemingly useless inventions and a knack for saying the wrong things at the right time. But when a Troll goes on a rampage in town, Lazlo may be the only one who can sooth the savage beast. A story by Dan Jolley. It is divided into four parts over the volumes.
- "An Honest Trade": Nori Blackfinger is known from Thorium Point to Booty Bay as a Master Weaponsmith who will sell his fine blades to anyone with enough coin. But when he sells a sword to Havoc the Heartless, the infamous bandit and murderer, the result is an adventure that begins in tragedy and ends in blood...
Original cover by Joe Vriens and Saejin Oh, both from UDON.
Cover artwork by Joe Vriens and Saejin Oh, both from UDON.
- ^ http://www.tokyopop.com/product/2330/WarcraftLegends/1
- ^ Medievaldragon. Posted: 1st Jan 2002 07:26 AM. Warcraft Legends Vol. 1 - Excerpt. Accessed: 2009-04-08.
- Dead links