|Race||Leper gnome (Humanoid)|
All five use the same abilities:
- Determined Shuffle — Increases movement speed by 40% and grants immunity to movement-impairing effects for 2 sec. Instant.
- Leperous Spew Melee range — Spews toxic liquid at the target, inflicting 1500 Nature damage every 1 sec. for 5 sec. Stacks up to 20 times. Instant
Determined Shuffle means the leper gnomes can only be crowd controlled for one second before they break the CC and go immune for a few seconds. If they get into melee range, they will all stack Leperous Spew.
This fight is all about kiting and doing a total of 15,700 DPS over two minutes. Keep the leper gnomes snared (not rooted) and kite them around the arena.
- Bizmo yells: The opposition includes some of Gnomeregan's finest... although they've all seen better days. It's the leper gnome quintet!
- Boss Bazzelflange yells: Five on one hardly seems fair, but come on... they're half-dead gnomes. It's the leper gnome quintet!
- Leper Gnome Quintet yells: Hugs... we want hugs...
- Leper Gnome Quintet yells: Heigh-ho... heigh-ho... OH NO!
- Leper Gnome Quintet yells: I'd give you a thumbs down, but I can't find it.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.
||| || || |||