|Level||50 (Requires 50)|
Repair the vault's machinery.
I ain't never seen a hunk of junk so busted up that ol' Skaggit and I can't get running smoother than the day it was made.
Tell ya what. You head around with Skaggit and see what you can piece back together.
Meanwhile, I'll have a chat with our gnome friend here and see what she knows about all this tech.
You will receive:
- 11 70
- 8,950 XP
We'll have this place up running in no time.
<Gazlowe's ears perk up and he listens intently for a few moments.>
Machine sounds good. Few loose bolts and missing wires, but nothin' we'd really miss.
- On accept
- Skaggit yells: You heard the boss, greasemonkeys. Get this place up and running!
- Gear Controls repaired
- Greasemonkey Engineer says: Yo, Skaggit! Something did a real number on this dwarf.
- Skaggit yells: Hazard pay authorized! Eyes open for traps!
- Electrode activated
- Skaggit says: Nice work. Keep the juice flowin' through this electrode.
- Greasemonkey Engineer says: You got it, Skaggit.
- Alpha Pylon wired
- Greasemonkey Engineer says: I'll get this circuit stabilized. Looks like the beta line goes to that big machine in the middle.
- Skaggit says: We're on it. Any idea what all this does?
- Greasemonkey Engineer says: Tough to say. These blueprints are something else. I'm not even sure half of this is possible.
- Beta Pylon wired
- Skaggit says: We've got power! The machine's good to go.
- Gazlowe says: Good work, greasemonkeys!
- Patch 8.2.0 (2019-06-25): Added.