Leyara's SorrowRim of the World in the western-most part of Mount Hyjal. It is named for Leyara, wife of Valstann Staghelm, daughter-in-law of Fandral Staghelm and Druid of the Flame. She harbors an intense hatred for Malfurion Stormrage, blaming him for the death of her daughter, Istaria. Istaria is buried near the entrance.is a small area with some ruins overlooking the
- It has one of the most scenic views in the whole game.
- This is one of the very few existing pieces of terrain from the original closed Hyjal zone.
- This set of ruins is the place that people who found ways into the unmapped and unfinished areas of Azeroth would jump off of using Slow Fall, Levitate or the Noggenfogger Elixir and float all the way across Felwood, Darkshore and far out over the ocean (sometimes even landing on Darnassus itself!) to the west if lucky.
- This was before flying mounts of any kind were accessible in the game, and long before the "No Man's Land" debuff that any player entering Hyjal would receive, thus teleporting them far away from the zone as soon as they had stepped foot into it.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.