|Location||Thunder Cleft, Krasarang Wilds|
|Relative(s)||Sunwalker Dezco (husband), Chezin Dawnchaser (brother), Redhorn, Cloudhoof (sons), Nala (cousin)|
Many tauren dreamed of a valley "golden with blossoms, filled with the hope of peace", but only Leza had strong enough visions to possibly guide them to the elusive location. During Leza's pregnancy, Baine Bloodhoof sent an expedition, led by Dezco with Leza as navigator, to find the valley. With her direction the expedition was able to break through the mists of Pandaria, landing on the southern shore of Krasarang Wilds.
The group went up the Dojani River, feeling a pull towards the north. At some point along this journey, Leza fell ill with fever, exacerbated by the influence of the Sha of Despair. The sha's power also affected the other tauren, preventing Dezco from using the Light to heal her. Due to the Winds' Edge cliffs, the group was forced to make camp at Thunder Cleft. Here, despite being three weeks from her due date, Leza went into painful labor. Her condition worsened when her brother, Chezin, was killed by mogu. Dezco tasked Horde adventurers with finding herbs and magical water to heal Leza, but during childbirth she passed away. Her final moments were frantic and painful, with Dezco futilely using the Light to try and save her.
She gave birth to twin sons, both of which survived. The expedition mourned her death, giving her a proper burial before continuing towards the valley.
- Nala says: Alright, Leza, I need you to push. Are you ready?
- Leza Farwalker nods.
- Nala says: Push!
- Leza Farwalker yells: AAAHHH! HNNNH!
- Leza Farwalker yells: GAAAAAAHHH!
- Nala says: Good, that was good. You can rest now. I will get you some more hot water.
- Leza's surname was initially Dawnchaser. At some point, it was changed to Farwalker. Oddly enough, Chezin still uses the surname Dawnchaser.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.