- For other libraries, see Library.
The Library is a large hoard of knowledge and artifacts within the dwarven capital city of Ironforge. Occupying the eastern section of the Hall of Explorers, the Library is arguably the largest singular building in the city, and is notably also home to a museum and many quest givers. The Library and its contents are administered by the Explorers' League, who are dedicated to collecting knowledge and relics from across Azeroth. Members of the League catalogue and analyze all of their findings in the library. Before coming to Pandaria, Hilda Hornswaggle spent five years here.
The library being very large, Librarian Mae Paledust is the best finder to contact to find rare books. A row of coded books is also present at the far end of the library, headed by Bill Spearshaker.
- High Explorer Magellas <Explorers' League>
- Librarian Mae Paledust <Explorers' League>
- Prospector Stormpike
- Doktor Professor Ironpants <Archaeology Trainer>
- Historian Karnik
- Bill Spearshaker <Author Extrodinaire>
- Krom Stoutarm <Heirloom Curator>
- Curator Thorius
- Laris Geardawdle
- Roetten Stonehammer <Reclaimers Inc.>
- Lyon Mountainheart
Part of the Library is occupied by a large museum, run by Curator Thorius.
The following artifacts are on display:
- Not visible
Copies of the following readable tomes can be found within the library proper:
- The Battle of Grim Batol
- The Old Gods and the Ordering of Azeroth
- Charge of the Dragonflights
- Ironforge - the Awakening of the Dwarves
- War of the Three Hammers
- Civil War in the Plaguelands
- Rise of the Horde
- The Alliance of Lordaeron
The crest of the Explorers' League, on the library's ceiling